How to Use Our Stuffing Mix
With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, here's how to use our Stuffing Mix to make your bird the best it can be!
Instructions: (approximately 6 servings)
1. Empty the contents of our Stuffing Mix into mixing bowl.
2. In a skillet, melt 6 tablespoons of butter or oil. Mince half a medium onion, dice 2 stalks of celery, and slice 1 cup of mushrooms. Add to the skillet and sauté until softened.
3. Add any combination of the following ingredients to the vegetable mix:
- ½ cup cranberries or raisins,
- ½ cup chopped nuts,
- 1 apple cored and coarsely chopped,
- 1 cup fully cooked gluten free sausage
4. Toss together vegetable and stuffing mixes.
5. Whisk together 2 eggs with 2 cups of chicken or vegetable stock. Pour over stuffing mix.
6. Knead together with your hands until the bread is very moist (a spoon or spatula is also acceptable).
7. Spread evenly in greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring half way through.